Hong Kong, China
【Hong Kong SAR】Enjoy 20% off on Regular-priced Admission Ticket at Monopoly Dreams Hong Kong with UnionPay Card
From Now To 2020-12-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Monopoly Dreams Hong Kong
20% off on regular-priced admission ticket
Applicable to adult and concession tickets. Not applicable to online ticketing
Tel: 5632 9329
Valid till 31 December 2020
1. The promotion is valid till 31 December 2020 unless specified.
2. The promotion is applicable to valid UnionPay Card, except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions.
3. Cardholders must state the usage of the offers in advance.
4. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, members' privileges, discounts, promotional coupons, discounted and fixed-priced items unless specified.
5. The offers or gifts carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other offers.
6. Each customer can enjoy the promotion once only in each transaction unless specified.
7. The promotion is only available while stock lasts.
8. Should a participating merchant close, any offer provided by said participating merchant will be terminated immediately.
9. Individual terms and conditions apply to merchant offers. Please refer to respective merchant offer details or check with merchants.
10. UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”) is neither vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International shall not take any responsibility to the products or services provided by the merchants.
11. UnionPay International and the participating merchants reserve the right to amend or terminate the offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations.
12. In case of disputes, the decisions of the participating merchants shall be final and conclusive.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4.Under influence of COVID19, merchant cooperation and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.