【Fiji】Tour Managers UnionPay Exclusive Promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Tour Managers is a fully Fijian owned company offering a wide range of exclusive services, facilities and value add products to FIT travellers, groups and conferences. Tour Managers plan, book activities and experiences for the tourists visiting from China and other popular countries and cater to their needs through trained professional staff, collaborations with Fiji activity sectors like Cloud 9, Free Fall Fiji, Sky Fall, Zip line adventure as well as accommodation sectors like Malamala Beach Club etc. Tour Managers has been a preferred experience and activities planner to all type of consumers seeking adventures and leisure while in Fiji.
2018-06-17 To 2019-06-30
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
5% discount on FJD 500 or more purchase/booking in one transaction.
10% discount on FJD 1,000 or more purchase/booking in one transaction.
No surcharge or fees.
Reversation Phone: (679) 672 8872
1. Enjoy 5% to 10% off with Tour Managers in Fiji in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card. Simply use UnionPay card to make the payment to Tour Managers to avail the offer
2. There shall be no ‘surcharge’ on UnionPay cards during the campaign period
3. The discount can only be used once per customer and capped at maximum FJD 100
4. The offer is valid at all Tour Managers terminals in Fiji
5. The offer is valid only if the transaction is paid through UnionPay network.
6. The discount offered is not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
7. In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
8. Other T &Cs may apply, please check in with Tour Managers staff for more details.
9. Tour Managers and UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice and have the right to modify the offer at any time.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.